初级日常英语口语对话【四篇】

时间:2020-08-11 09:49:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #初级日常英语口语对话【四篇】#】口语是人类语言不可缺少的组成部分,语言教学不能缺少口语教学这一重要环节。口语教学的重要意义,是让学生运用所学知识与周围的人进行交流,获取信息。下面是由©无忧考网整理的初级日常英语口语对话【四篇】,一起来了解下吧!


【篇一】初级日常英语口语对话


  史蒂文是一个大学生。他正在问李老师如何取得学士学位。


  Steven: Excuse me. Mr. Li. May I ask you some questions? 


  史蒂文:打扰了,李老师。我能问您一些问题吗? 


  Mr. Li: Sure. Take a seat, please. What would you like to know? 


  李老师:当然可以,请坐。你想知道什么? 


  Steven: Can you tell me how many credits would be enough for a Bachelor's dee? 


  史蒂文:你能告诉我学士学位需要多少学分吗? 


  Mr. Li: A Bachelor is awarded to a student who successfully completes over 120 units, including general and specific requirements, for his or her undergraduate major and elective courses. 


  李老师:要想取得学士学位,你需要完成120个教学单元,包括针对 大学本科的主修课和选修课,一般 学习要求和特殊要求。 


  Steven: How long does it take to earn a Bachelor's degree? 


  史蒂文:取得学士学位要多长时间? 


  Mr. Li: Normally it can be completed in four years. 


  李老师:一般情况下要花4年时间才能完成课程的学习。


【篇二】初级日常英语口语对话


  Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I don't know which one to buy? 


  史蒂文:我想养只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么? 


  Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day. 


  爱丽丝:小狗很可爱呀,不过它们太好动了,好每天都能带它们去遛遛。 


  Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then. 


  史蒂文:那我恐怕没那么多时间养狗了。 


  Alice: What about cats? They are more independent. 


  爱丽丝:那养猫吧,猫没那么黏人。 


  Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I don't want a common pet like a dog or a cat. 


  史蒂文:实际上我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫、狗这些常见的。 


  Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting? 


  爱丽丝:养只蜥蜴?蜥蜴够特别吧? 


  Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after? 


  史蒂文:不错,蜥蜴好养吗? 


  Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything. 


  爱丽丝:嗯,挺好养的,基本上什么都吃。 



【篇三】初级日常英语口语对话


  Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning hecomes to the bank. 


  史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。 


  Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 


  银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢? 


  Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account. 


  史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。 


  Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit? 


  银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢? 


  Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account. 


  史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。 


  Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in. 


  银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的数额。 


  Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account. 


  史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。 


  Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year. 


  银行职员:目前年利率是1%,并且每年的利息都会加到您的存款中。 


  Steven: Thank you very much. 


  史蒂文:非常感谢。 


  Bank Clerk: My pleasure. 


  银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。 

【篇四】初级日常英语口语对话


  Steven's hair is long and needs to be cut short. This morning he goes to the barber's. 


  史蒂文的头发长了,需要剪短。今天早上他去了理发店。 


  Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you, sir? 


  理发师:早上好。先生,我能为您做些什么呢? 


  Steven: Good morning. I'd like to have a haircut. 


  史蒂文:早上好。我想理发。 


  Barber: Very well. Please sit down here. Do you want me to cut your hair very close? 


  理发师:好的。请这边坐。您想把头发剪得很短吗? 


  Steven: Please cut the sides shorter, but not so much at the back. 


  史蒂文:两边剪得短点,但是后面不要剪得太多。 


  Barber: It's such a hot season, isn't it? May I suggest thinning out the top? 


  理发师:天气好热呀,是吗?我建议把头顶的头发削薄些。 


  Steven: That's a good idea. But leave the front as it is now. 


  史蒂文:好主意。但前面的头发不要改变了。 


  (several minutes later) 


  (几分钟后) 


  Barber: Now it's done. Is it isfactory? 


  理发师:好了。这样您满意吗? 


  Steven: Very good, thanks. 


  史蒂文:好极了,谢谢。 


  Barber: Anything else I can do for you, sir? 


  理发师:还要其他服务吗,先生? 


  Steven: No, thanks. 


  史蒂文:不用了,谢谢。