【篇一】
1.They were like one and the same back then.
当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。
2.Let go of the stresses and strains.
别忧心忡忡的。
3.In English, please.
有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。
4.Don't touch the tender spot.
别哪壶不开提哪壶。
5.What are you? Hit the jackpot?
你发什么疯?中大奖了?
6.Stop harping on about it!
别唠叨了行吗?
7.We compared notes.
我们交换了一下看法。
8.We handled the matter with kid gloves.
这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。
9.Woe betide you if it happens again!
下次你死定了!
10.I balk at the idea.
这个主意我不太喜欢。
【篇二】
1.You seem subdued. Are you all right?
你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?
2.No spells no.
我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。
3.Don't bulldoze me.
别逼我。
4.He got this zen look on his face.
他摆出一副一本正经/无所谓的样子。
5.Their smiles were plastic.
他们的笑太假了。
6.He lacks personality.
他没有个性。
7.Roger!
收到!(OK,知道了)
8.I couldn't find my bearings.
我有点找不着北。
9.They're lower than the animals.
他们禽兽不如。
10.Hey, that's mine. Fork it over!
喂,那是我的。拿过来!