【面试英语口语情景对话】
A: I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A: Thank you!
谢谢
B: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上大的特点是什么?
A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B: Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
B: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A: I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的终决定?
B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
【面试关于工作经验英语口语对话】
A:What kind of jobs have you had?
你曾经做过什么工作?
B:I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned company, and then I transferred to joint venture as a sales manager. So I am familiar with the food market in China.
我在一家国有公司里做过人事经理, 接着转到一家私有企业做销售经理。 因此我对中国的食品市场很熟悉。
A:How did your previous employers treat you?
你以前的雇主对你怎么样?
B:They treated me very well. We cooperated harmoniously and respected each other.
他们都对我很好。我们合作得很和谐,互相尊重对方。
A:What have you learned from the jobs your have had?
从你以前的工作中,你学到了什么?
B:I have learned some skills about how to deal with clients and how to behave myself as a personnel manager.
我学到了一些和顾客相处的技巧, 到了作为一名人事部经理的适当行为举止。
A:When you worked in your previous company, which did you prefer, working with other people or by yourself?
你在以前公司工作的时候,你喜欢和其他人一起工作还是你自己单独工作?
B:I preferred working with other colleagues when I worked in my previous company. I think teamwork and cooperation are very important. No matter how competent he or she is in a company, he can’t do without them.
我更喜欢和其他同事在一起工作。我 认为团结合作是非常重要的。不管他或她多有能力,都离不开大家的团结与合作。
【面试关于离职原因的英语口语对话】
A:Where are you employed?
你在哪里工作?
B:I have been employed as a secretary at a trading company.
在一家贸易公司做秘书。
A:What do you think of your present job?
对你目前的工作有什么看法?
B:I find it interesting.
我觉得它挺有趣。
A:How do you get to office?
你是怎么去办公室的?
B:I go to the office by bus every day.
每天坐公交车。
A:What does your work consist of exactly?
确切地讲,你的工作都涉及什么内容?
B:My main responsibility is trouble-shooting between top management and the general employees.
主要任务是处理高层管理与一般雇员间的矛盾。
A:Would you mind working overtime at night?
加夜班你介意吗?
B:No, often my boss requires overtime work.
不介意,我的老板经常要求我加班。
A:How much money are you making a month?
你的月工资是多少?
B:5,000 yuan a month.
5000 元。
A:Why do you plan to change your job?
你为什么要换工作?
B:I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides, I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade towards China only, there isn’t much chance to speak English.
因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。 此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现 时的雇主只从事对中国的贸易,所以很少使用英语。