2019精选商务英语口语(2)

时间:2019-03-18 14:13:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #2019精选商务英语口语(2)#】英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常口语交际的常用语是大家必须掌握的。®忧考网为大家准备了相关的英文口语锦集,一起来看看吧!更多相关讯息请关注®忧考网!




  【篇一】
1 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
2 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
3 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
4 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
5 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
6 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
7 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
8 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
9 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
10 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。




  【篇二】
1 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
2 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。
3 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
4 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
5 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
6 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
7 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
8 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe.
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
9 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
10 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?




  【篇三】
1 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
2 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
3 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
4 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
5 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
6 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
7 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
8 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
9 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
10 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。