【#英语资源# #如何用英文地道地表达争吵分手?#】一提到“分手”,你总会想到break up或split up一类的短语,可是还有很多地道的说法,一起来看看吧!欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®无忧考网!
1. Things have changed. I think we need to talk.
事情已经不像以前了,我想我们需要谈谈。
或者可以开门见山:
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈。
I'd like to talk about us. Things are different.
我想谈谈我们的事,情况有变化了。
2. We've been fighting a lot recently.
我们最近总是吵架。
对这种现状不满:
We keep fighting and I don't like it.
我们总是吵架,我不喜欢这样。
Aren't you troubled by how much we’ve been fighting?
我们总是这样吵架,难道你不觉得烦吗?
3. I’m not sure we’re working out.
我不觉得我们正在努力解决问题。
同样还可以说:
I don't think this is working out.
我不觉得问题正在解决。
I don't think we can work together.
我不认为我们能一起解决。
4. I really think we should break up.
我真的觉得我们应该分手了。
更直接的说法:
I'm sorry, but I think this relationship isn't going anywhere.
对不起,但我觉得我们这段感情不会有结果的。
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们以后不要再见面了。
I think we shouldn’t talk for a while.
我想我们这段时间还是不要联系了。
5. I want to break up. It's nothing against you; our relationship just isn't going smoothly anymore.
我想分手,这不是你的原因,只是我们的感情不像以前那么顺利了。
如果放不下这段感情:
Are you just giving up?
你难道就要放弃了吗?
I don't want to break up yet.
我还不想分手。
I can't believe we're really breaking up. This is horrible.
我不敢相信我们真的要分手了,这太可怕了。
6. I still like you as a person. Can we remain friends?
我还是挺喜欢你这个人的,我们还能做朋友吗?
同样还可以这么说:
Are you okay with still being friends?
咱们还可以做朋友吧?
I don't want there to be any hard feelings. Do you want to stay friends?
我不想有什么芥蒂,你还想做朋友吗?
大部分美国人分手非常干脆利落,想得开,不介意还是做朋友。
Okay, well, you are still one of my best friends.
好的,那挺好的,你还是我的朋友。
I guess so. It was fun while it lasted.
我想是吧,感情这样延续下去也不错。
如果不想有任何联系:
I don't think I am comfortable with that right now.
我觉得这样我会很不舒服。
I need some time alone after this.
这之后我需要一个人静一静。
7. I think it's time to move on.
我想是时候说再见了。
做最后的告别:
I just think about starting my life again.
我只想重新开始我的生活。
I want to forget all about you.
我想彻底把你忘了。
Alright then, I guess this is goodbye. Take care.
好吧,我想这就是再见了。保重。