141) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar. 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
142) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。
143) The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费。
144) How would you like to settle your bill (or account)? 您准备怎样付帐?
145) In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。
146) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?
您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
147) We accept the following credit cards, … . 我们接受下列信用卡……
148) I’ m sorry,we don ’ t accept personal cheques. 对不起,我们不收个人支票。
149) All lf the rooms have phones.
所有房间都有电话。
150) If there ’ s anything you need, just ring reception.
如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
151) If there ’ s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
152) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day
早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。
153) If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phon e.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。
154) Room service is available from 6 a.m. . 从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。
155) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services
这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。
156) If you need anything, just press the call button.
如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
157) You can make a long distance call from your room.
您可以从您房间里打长途电话。
158) If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you.
如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
159) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device.
您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。
160) We have a computer wake-up service.
我们有电脑叫醒服务。