转眼
In the twinkling of an eye
一年一度的父亲节
The annual father's Day
即将来临 Upcoming
心酸
Feel sad
思念 Miss
像潮水涌来
Like the tide rushing in
老爸离开我们已经18个月
Dad left us for 18 months.
每一天都在思念中度过
Every day in the miss
每一夜都在梦里相逢
Every night in a dream meet
每一餐饭桌上都有您的碗筷
Every meal on the table with your chopsticks
老爸您看见了吗
Did you see Dad
老爸
Dad
您在那边还好吗
Are you all right there
那里是否也有人给您过节
There are people there for you
是否衣食无忧
Whether food
您快乐吗
Are you happy
老爸
Dad
我最疼爱的人
My favorite person
人间的甘甜有十分
The sweet of the earth is very
您只尝了三分
You only taste three points
这辈子做了您的女儿
This life has done your daughter
我没做够
I didn't do it.
央求您下辈子
Beg your next life
还做我的老爸
And my dad.
让女儿依然为您送上最美最香的酒
Let your daughter still send the most beautiful and sweet wine for you
让女儿还牵你的手
Let your daughter take your hand
走过公园
Walking through the park
划过江河
Across rivers
行走在美丽的嫩江之畔
Walking in the beautiful Nenjiang River
天又在下雨了
It's raining again.
老爸
Dad
是不是您在天国感觉到了女儿的思念
Did you feel your daughter's thoughts in heaven
不然
Otherwise
天怎么会飘雨
How can a rainy day
不哭
Don't cry
老爸
Dad
女儿很好
Daughter is good
只求您过的比我好
Just ask for your better than me
您的节日
Your holiday
女儿为您献上一束黄玫瑰花
Daughter, with a bunch of yellow roses.
祝福天国里的
Bless the kingdom of heaven
老爸
Dad