第19课 盼望之事
Father: I'm so glad it's the end of the week.
真高兴,周末又到了
I'm looking forward to a nice weekend.
我一直盼望着过个愉快的周末
Sue: What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Gretel?
格莱托,明天这个时候你干什么?
Gretel: I may be going to the theatre.I'm not sure.
我也许去看戏,还没定呢
Sue: That'll be fun.
那多带劲
Sue: What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Sandy?
桑迪,明天这个时候你干什么?
Sandy: I might be playing football.I'm not sure.
我也许去踢足球,我没定呢
Sue: That'll be nice.
这不错
Sue: What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Mum?
妈妈,明天这个时候您干什么?
Mother: I'll be getting the dinner ready.
准备晚饭
bPooh!That's not very exciting.
哦!那可没意思
Sue: What'll you be doing this time tomorrow,Dad?
爸爸,明天这个时候您干什么呢?
Father: I'll be digging in the garden.
我在花园刨坑
Sue: That's pretty boring!
那多没劲啊
Sue: Mum'll be getting the dinner ready,
妈妈要准备晚饭
and Dad'll be digging up the garden.
爸爸要在花园刨坑
And he calls it a nice weekend.
但爸爸管这叫愉快的周末
Sandy: Don't grown-ups do boring things,Sue?
苏,大人不总是干没意思的事吗?