医学英语口语话题的情景对话

时间:2023-07-11 17:08:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #医学英语口语话题的情景对话#】医学英语口语是医学领域中的一种特殊语言表达方式,用于医生和患者之间的交流以及医学专业人员之间的沟通。®无忧考网为大家整理了一些医学英语口语话题的情景对话,希望帮助大家提升口语表达能力,更好地与患者和同行进行交流。

1.医学英语口语话题的情景对话 篇一

  nurse: how do you do. welcome. i'm the nurse in charge of this ward. we hope you will feel at home here. this is nurse wang.

  你好,欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望您能有家的感觉,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。

  patient: sorry to bother you all.

  麻烦你们大家了。

  n: if you need anything,just press this button.

  你若需要什么,就请按这只按钮。

  p: is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?

  我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?

  n: yes, but she has to pay for her bed. does she want to have meals here too? we don't think it is necessary. your condition isn't so serious.

  可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要. 你的病情不那么严重。

  p: what are the hours here for meals?

  这儿什么时候开饭?

  n: patients usually get at 7 am. breakfast is at 8 o'clock. the ward rounds and treatment start at 9 am. lunch at noon. after that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 pm. super is at 6 pm. bed time is from9:30-10:00 pm.

  病人一般早7点起床,8点吃早餐,9点医生查房和做治疗,12点午餐,饭后午睡或休息,下午3点到7点是探视时间,6点晚餐,9点半到10点病人该睡觉了。

2.医学英语口语话题的情景对话 篇二

  药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

  chemist:you're welcome. well, let me see. it will take about five minutes.

  病人:好的。

  patient: all right.

  药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

  chemist: o.k. this is your herbal medicine.

  病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

  patient: could you tell me what i should do with it?

  药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

  chemist: every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. as soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. then turn off the heat. leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

  病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

  patient: it is quite complicated. by the way, can i use a steel pan?

  药剂师:不行,你还是用砂锅。

  chemist: no, you can't do that. you'd better use an earthenware pot.

  病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

  patient: thank you very much. i have learned a lot today fom you.

  药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

3.医学英语口语话题的情景对话 篇三

  病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

  patient: i have a terrible cold. apart from that, i have a headache. can you suggest something i can take to relieve the pain?

  病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

  patient: no, i haven't gone to see a doctor.

  药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  chemist: are you allergic to any type of medication?

  病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  patient: i don't know exactly. i think that i can take most drugs.

  药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

  chemist: (picks up a small box) i recommend this brand for quick relief.

  病人:这药有效果吗?

  patient: will this really help?

  药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  chemist: according to the label, yes. but if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. there's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

  病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

  patient: which are the best headache tablets?

  药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

  chemist: we have a number of them. they are all very good.

  病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  patient: can you sell me penicillin?

  病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  patient: well, then. give me some boric acid.

  药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

  chemist: all right. this is a common medicine.

4.医学英语口语话题的情景对话 篇四

  病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  patient: do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

  药剂师:当然有了。

  chemist: of course.

  病人:太好了。

  patient: that's great.

  药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  chemist: hrer you are. the instructions on it tell you how to take it. make sure you read them carefully.

  病人:谢谢你的提醒。

  patient: thank you for reminding me.

  药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

  chemist: anything else?

  病人:不了,谢谢。

  patient: no. thank you.

  药剂师:不客气。

  chemist: you're welcome.

5.医学英语口语话题的情景对话 篇五

  护士:早上好!

  nurse: good morning.

  病人:你好!

  patient: good morning.

  护士:请问哪里不舒服?

  nurse: what seems to be the problem?

  病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

  patient: im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

  护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

  nurse: how long have you had the problem?

  病人:从昨晚开始的。

  patient: since last night.

  护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

  nurse: well, have you ever been here before?

  病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

  patient: as a matter of fact, i have just moved to this city.

  护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

  nurse: o. k. in that case, you have to fill in this registration card. your age, gender, address and things like that.

  病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

  patient: no problem. which department should i register with, madam?

  护士:您挂内科。

  nurse: you'd better go to the medical department.

  病人:表填好,给你。

  patient: here is my registration card.

  护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

  nurse: thank you. the registration fee is one dollar.,

  病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

  patient: fine. but can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

  护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

  nurse: take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

  病人:多谢了。

  patient: thanks a lot.

  护士:不客气。

  nurse: you're welcome.