【篇一】2021年6月大学英语六级听力备考知识点
在日常生活中,当我们和朋友或同事一起做事的时候,通常会询问一下别人的见解、想法。对别人意见所抱的态度在听力中通常会成为出题人设题的要点。其中,说话人的语气与音调是判断其意见与态度的落脚点。这里给大家提供一些英语中常用的句子以供大家参考:
Yes, I quite agree with you about that.(对,关于此问题,我与你意见相同。)
You are quite right here. I have no objection.(这次你非常正确,我没别的意见。)
I'm with you there. That's a fine idea. (我支持你,这个主意不错。)
There is no doubt about it. I think this one will do.(没什么可怀疑的,我认为就这样。)
I rather doubt that.(我非常怀疑。)
I beg differ with you.(请允许我表示异议。)
I don't quite agree with you. I'm against it. (我不十分同意你的意见,我反对。)
Many people have different ideas. (许多人有不同的想法。)
That's where I disagree with you.(这就是我不同意你的地方。)
My own view exactly.(这正好是我的观点。)
I don't think it's very practical.(我不认为这很实际。)
请分析下面的对话:
Dialogue 1
W:I weigh 180 pounds now. I need some new clothes.
M: Maybe you should go on a diet.
W: readly?...
Dialogue 2
W: I'm here for my 12 o'clock appointment with Prof. Li.
M: Why don't you have a seat for a moment?
W: Oh, yes. Thank you.
【篇二】2021年6月大学英语六级听力备考知识点
日常生活中,人们感冒、咳嗽、大病小病常有,这是听力中的常考内容。医生与病人的对话、病人与家属朋友的对话等会涉及到开处方、吃药用药、诊断、慰问等内容,考试也是经常涉及。英语中相关的日常用语主要有:
I have a bad cough and my chest aches.(我咳嗽得厉害并且胸口疼。)
I've sprained my ankle, and I've got a very bad headache.(我脚踝扭了,并且头疼的厉害。)
I have a sore throat and a toothache.(我牙疼并且喉咙痛。)
Do you have any appetite?(胃口好吗?)
You need to take a blood pressure, and then have a blood test.(你先测血压,然后验血。)
I'll have to give you a injection. After that, an urgent operation is necessary.(我先给你打一针,然后动手术。)
We will transfer you to another hospital.(你将转院治疗。)
Take two of these pills after meal, three times a day.(此药一天三次,每次两片,饭后服用。)
I'll give you a presc ription.(我给你开个药方吧。)
This bottle of liquid medicine is for external application. (这瓶药水用以外涂。)
请分析下面的对话,体会其在听力中的应用:
D: Now would you lower your shorts?
P: What's that?
D: Just an injection.
P: Will it hurt?
D: Well, it won't hurt me,... There. Now, these pills.
P: Do I need to stay in hospital?
D: I'm afraid you have to.
【篇三】2021年6月大学英语六级听力备考知识点
西方人说话直率在此类对话中更为明显。对于别人的打扰,自己受到不公平待遇会说出来,而不是不留面子。这里有分寸问题,通过说话人的口气与语调可判断其情绪与态度。英语中责备与抱怨的话通常有:
What on earth is the matter here?(到底发生了什么事?)
I'm afraid I have a complaint to make about the service.(我对你们的服务有意见。)
You ought to be ashamed of what you've done on me.(你应为你对我所做的事感到羞愧。)
Why on earth did you say such a silly thing to me?(你对我说这种蠢话究竟是什么意思?)
You've no right to help yourself.(你无权自己动手!)
I'm not a bit satisfied with such a result.(我对这样的结果一点也不满意!)
You ought to be careful enough next time.(你下次再不能这样粗心了。)
I got very annoyed about it.(我对此烦透了。)
Can't you be serious for once?(你就不能严肃一次?)
Don't interfere in my business, please.(请别干涉我的私事。)
It's no nice of you to behave like that.(你那样做太不像话。)
一般对责备与抱怨,人们通常的反应是表示抱歉与愿意接受。
请分析下面的对话:
A: You don't have to play the radio so loud, do you?
B: Oh,I'm really sorry about it
Q: What happened to the second man?