生活常用英语对话口语精选

时间:2020-12-07 12:38:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #生活常用英语对话口语精选#】随着改革开放的不断扩大,学习和使用英语已成为了社会发展的一种必然趋势。以下是由©无忧考网精心收集了生活常用英语对话口语,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】生活常用英语对话口语精选


  Tom: Hey, what are you writing?


  嘿,你在写什么?


  Bob: Nothing.


  没什么。


  Tom: Let me have a look.


  让我看看嘛。


  Bob: It’s my privacy.


  这是我的隐私。


  Tom: Oh, I see. You are writing the love card.


  哦,我知道了,你在写情人卡片。


  Bob: Hoo.. how you know that?


  吼,你怎么知道?


  Tom: I guess. What would want to write?


  我猜的,你要写什么?


  Bob: I don’t know, for she isn’t my lover exactly. I don’t know what she would think about.


  我不知道,因为她不是我的情人呢,我不知道她会怎么想。


  Tom: I think you can write this sentence. Be my Valentine.


  我想你可以写这句,做我的情人吧。


  Bob: Very good, thank you.


  很好呢,谢谢。


【篇二】生活常用英语对话口语精选


  Ann: The singer’s lip-synching is very immoral.


  歌手假唱是很不道德的。


  Lily: Yes, I can’t agree any more. It is an act of cheating.


  是的,我非常同意,这是种欺骗行为。


  Ann: Yes, the government has paid more and more attention to lip-synching.


  是的,政府已经越来越关注假唱了。


  Lily: Recently, there is a case in Sichuan which two singers are accused of lip-synching.


  近,在四川有这样一个案例,两个歌手被指控假唱。


  Ann: Are they wronged?


  他们是被冤枉的吗?


  Lily: No, the police have found evidence.


  不,稽查人员发现了证据。


  Ann: The two singers would be the first case which police intervenes in China.


  那这两个歌手是中国首例有警方介入的案例。


  Lily: China has been more and more careful about public culture undertaking.


  中国越来越关心公众文化事业了。


  Ann: That’s very great.


  真好。


  Lily: Especially the copyright and the cheating.


  特别是版权和伪造。


【篇三】生活常用英语对话口语精选


  Lily: Ann,do you know the Yoga?


  安,你懂瑜伽吗?


  Ann: I don’t know now,but I have entered for the Yoga trainning last week.


  现在不懂,不过我上礼拜刚报名瑜伽锻炼。


  Lily: Eh, not bad, Yoga can make your body stronger. I read a strange piece of news about the Yoga several days ago.


  恩,不错,瑜伽能强身健体。我前几天刚看过一篇奇怪的报道,也是有关瑜伽的。


  Ann: What did the news say?


  报道怎么说?


  Lily: It said that a prison in India set a strange rule: the prisoners who take part in the Yoga trainning for 3 months can get commutation pardon.


  说印度一家监狱几天前出台奇怪规定,参加瑜伽训练3个月课程的囚犯可以减刑。


  Ann: Really? It is a strange rule, isn’t it?


  真的吗?这可是一项新奇的规定,不是吗?


  Lily: Yeah, at present, there are 400 people taking part in this trainning, and 68 people among them have finished the course and get commutation pardon.


  确实,目前已经有400名囚犯参加了这个计划,其中68人已经完成课程并且获得减刑。


  Ann: How did the administors of the prison think to use Yoga?


  这个监狱怎么会想到用瑜伽的?


  Lily: They think the Yoga not only can improve the prisoners’ health, but also can make them more calm and reduce the violence.


  该监狱认为,瑜伽不仅可以改善囚犯的健康条件,还能让犯人们变得更冷静、减少暴力倾向。


  Ann: I believe it will be a good behave.


  相信这是一项不错的举措。