关于常用英语口语对话精选

时间:2020-12-03 14:12:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #关于常用英语口语对话精选#】英语是国际经济、技术、信息等交流中应用广泛的语言,也是我国基础教育中主要的外语课程。以下是由©无忧考网精心收集了关于常用英语口语对话,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】关于常用英语口语对话精选


  Ann: I am so sorry.


  很抱歉。


  Lily: What have you done?


  你干什么了?


  Ann: The other day, you were working on your papers, and I knew you need some evidences which I had found before, but I didn’t lend it to you.


  那天,你正忙着写你的论文,而我知道你需要一些材料,这些我之前就找到了,但是我没有把它借给你。


  Lily: Oh, I wasn’t angry about you.


  我没有生气。


  Ann: But I find that I am not a good man.


  但是我发现我不是个什么好人。


  Lily: Don’t be too serious, mate.


  别太认真了,老兄。


  Ann: I know, but when I saw you tried so hard to work your paper out, I…


  我知道,但是,我看到你那么努力的去完成你的论文,我•••


  Lily: Mate, you have the right to keep your effort and you needn’t share it with others.


  老兄,你有权利保留你自己的劳动成果,你没必要和别人分享。


  Ann: I am really sorry about that.


  我真的很对不起。


  Lily: Ok, I accept your apology, and could you have the dinner with me? I am alone.


  好吧,我接受你的道歉,中午一起吃饭吧?我自己一个人。


【篇二】关于常用英语口语对话精选


  Ann: Have you read the news?


  你看过这个新闻了吗?


  Lily: What news?


  什么新闻?


  Ann: In Russia, the speaker of the House proposed that mistress should be legal.


  在俄国,议长提议说二奶应该被合法。


  Lily: Was he crazy?


  他疯了吗?


  Ann: I don’t know. The reason is that he said the rate of population growth was very low.


  我不知道,他说这是因为俄国的人口增长率太低了。


  Lily: If this propose were put into effort, do you think the rate of population growth would be improved?


  如果这个提议被推行,你认为人口增长率会提高吗?


  Ann: I don’t think so.


  我不这么认为。


  Lily: In Russia, even in most western country, people have a thought that they don’t want to have many babies.


  在俄国,甚至是大部分的西方国家,人们的思想都是不想要太多的孩子。


  Ann: Yes, German, France, Britain, Italy and so on, the rate of population growth have been among 0% to 3% for many years.


  是的,德国,法国,英国,意大利等国家,人口增长率都在0%到3%之间徘徊多年了。


  Lily: Wow, these countries need to have some change.


  哇,这些国家真的需要点改变。


【篇三】关于常用英语口语对话精选


  Ann: Welcome to my home.


  欢迎到我家来。


  Lily: Thank you. Can I have something to drink?


  谢谢,能给我点儿喝的吗?


  Ann: Ok, wait a moment.


  好的,稍等。


  Lily: Thank you. I am very thirty.


  谢谢。我很渴啊。


  Ann: What did you do?


  你做了什么?


  Lily: I ran here.


  我跑着来的。


  Ann: Oh? Why?


  哦?为什么?


  Lily: I overslept and we made it at eight o’clock.


  我睡过头了,而且我们约好八点的。


  Ann: So you ran here?


  所以你跑过来?


  Lily: Of course, I don’t like to be late.


  当然,我不喜欢迟到。