【篇一】有关于日常的英语口语对话
Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?
汤姆,你的理想是什么?
Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.
我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆保卫祖国。
Bob: You have a great ideal.
你的理想真伟大。
Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.
我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。
Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.
我刚好跟你相反,我是个非常现实的人,我只要稳定的生活。
Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?
你的想法是没错,但是如果国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?
Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.
你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。
Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?
谈了这么多,你有什么特别的想法没有?
Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.
你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。
Tom: You are so strong.
你真强!
【篇二】有关于日常的英语口语对话
Jessica: Irish call voice sexy wont
吉拉呱啦
Matt: What are you murmuring about?
你在嘀咕什么呢?
Jessica: It’s an ancient spell. I found it from the Internet.
那是很古老的魔咒。我是从网上找来的。
Matt: Wow, creepy! Why do you want to be enchanted?
啊,好吓人啊!你为什么想要中魔呢?
Jessica: I may not look sexy but I hope to be sounded sexy. Irish accent is now considered as the sexiest voice in the world.
我可能看上去不性感,但是我想听上去性感。现在爱尔兰口音是最性感的声音。
Matt: A sexy voice? You need to swim to the abyssal zone. The witch who took the little mermaid’s voice would give you what you want.
性感的声音?你得游到海底深处。那个把小美人鱼声音夺走的巫婆肯定会给你想要的。
Jessica: I know you don’t believe that. But you don’t have to be so mean to me.
我知道你不相信。那你要不用这么刻薄吧。
Matt: Being sexy is too shallow. You are lovely enough. Beauty is out of the eye of the beholder.
性感太肤浅了。 你很可爱啊。情人眼里出西施。
Jessica: I don’t need a gay to tell me what sexy is.
我不需要一个同性恋告诉我什么是性感。
Matt: What if I tell you my grandpa is a warlock? Do you still refuse my advice?
如果我告诉你我爷爷是个巫师呢?你还是不需要我的意见?
【篇三】有关于日常的英语口语对话
妈妈: Lily, you are close to Tom resently, is it ture?
莉莉,你最近和汤姆走得很近,是吗?
莉莉: Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
妈妈: Your father.
你爸。
莉莉: He takes things too seriously. I just ask Tom to teach me the math, you know I am weak at math.
他总把问题想得过于严重,我只是让汤姆教我数学,你知道数学是我的弱项。
妈妈: Your father cares about you.
你爸也是关心你。
莉莉: He is too sensitive.
他太敏感了。
妈妈: All right, I will explain it to your father.
好了,我会跟他解释的。
莉莉: Thanks, mum, you are my good mother.
谢谢妈妈,你是我的妈妈。
妈妈: OK, I have to go, you finish your homework and go to bed earlier.
好,我得走了,你写完作业早点睡吧。
莉莉: I know, good night,mum.
我知道。晚安,妈妈。