有关日常英语口语对话练习

时间:2020-11-24 16:24:00   来源:无忧考网     [字体: ]
【#英语口语# #有关日常英语口语对话练习#】英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。以下是由©无忧考网整理了有关日常英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】有关日常英语口语对话练习


  Jane: Ann, look at Lily, she is not in harmony.


  安,你看莉莉,她好像有点不大对劲。


  Ann: Yeah, she’s not herself.


  是的,有点儿不太对劲儿。


  Jane: What is wrong with her?


  她怎么啦?


  Ann: Maybe because of the exam, she didn’t pass.


  可能是因为考试吧,她没过。


  Jane: She must be sad.


  她肯定很伤心。


  Ann: If I were her, I would be. You know this exam is very important,it is related to our studies.


  如果我是她,我也会。你知道这次考试很重要,关联着我们的学业。


  Jane: What can we do for her?


  我们能帮她什么吗?


  Ann: Maybe we can go to visit the guidance director, hope he can give her another chance to make up the examination.


  或许我们可以去找教导主任,希望他能给她一次补考的机会。


  Jane: OK,let’s go right now.


  好,那我们马上去。


  Ann: Wait for me.


  等等我啊。

【篇二】有关日常英语口语对话练习


  老公: Honey, I have a mission tomorrow.


  亲爱的,我明天出任务。


  老婆: What is the mission?


  什么任务?


  老公: Go to Haiti and take part in the rescue efforts.


  去海地参加救援行动。


  老婆: But it must be dangerous.


  但是那很危险。


  老公: I know, but as a soldier, it is my duty.


  我知道,作为一名军人,参加救援是我的义务。


  老婆: I understand, I wish I could go with you.


  我懂,我真希望能和你在一起。


  老公: Don’t worry, I am OK.


  别担心,我会好好的。


  老婆: When are you back?


  什么时候回来?


  老公: Maybe when the rescue efforts are finished, I will be back.


  或许救援行动结束后,就可以回去了。


  老婆: I am waiting for you, remember to take good care of yourself.


  我等你,记住,好好照顾自己。


【篇三】有关日常英语口语对话练习


  Jean: Honey, I think you should quit smoking.


  亲爱的,我觉得你要戒烟了。


  Jaco: Why? You said I was hot when smoking. Don’t you like me any more?


  为什么?你以前不是说我抽烟的时候很性感吗?你不喜欢我了?


  Jean: You are as hot as ever. But I want you to be fit.


  你还是和以前一样性感。但是我更喜欢你健健康康的。


  Jaco: Smoking is killing. I know.


  我知道。吸烟有害。


  Jean: Check this packet of cigarettes.


  看看这包烟。


  Jake: Smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction. Crap. Is it true?


  吸烟导致阳痿?不是吧,真的假的?


  Jean: Of course. Cigarettes with this print are being sold in Hong Kong. If we had this kind of cigarettes, there would not be as many as people smoking now.


  当然了。这种印刷的烟在香港有卖。如果我们这里有的话,肯定不会有像现在这么多的人抽烟了。


  Jaco: Here? Please. Never ever. Even a teenager smokes. And we pay taxes. Government is making money. That would be the last choice.


  这里?拜托。不可能。十几岁的都抽。而且我们上税的啊。政府赚钱的。我觉得而不可能卖这种包装的烟。


  Jean: But thanks to you guys, government is loosing money because more money needs to be spent to put out the fire. Stop beating around the bush. Will you quit or not?


  可多亏了你们,政府也在赔钱。他们要花更多的钱来灭火。 别拐弯儿抹角了,你到底戒不戒烟?


  Jaco: Yes, ma’am. Whatever you say.


  好。你说什么就什么吧。